Our Home #3


Today I want to share with you some inspiration from our home. As you probably already know, the bedroom is my most favourite place. I love its all white interior because it gives me lots of tranquillity. Also, it is the perfect background to play around a bit with new ideas and little props, like I did last weekend: inspired by the moodboard workshop took with Gudy Herder last month, I decided to add some twist to our bedroom. A simple metallic paper, some black clips and my last crushes matched perfectly with the Diamond chair by Harry Bertoia

Greenery is another important part of my everyday life: I really enjoy to go around Barcelona picking (gently) small leaves and branches to bring home, like the little fern from our Sunday stroll in Collserola, the mountain at the back of Barcelona.


Josefin Hååg's home as pictured in a earlier issue of Residence magazine is always an incredible source of inspiration. And I love this outdoor patio design: a white wall, dark grey gravel and lots of greenery. Check here for more green interior and outdoor ideas.
 


To see more shots from our home, check the link here or go to my Instagram account. 

All picture ©facing north with gracia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    It looks really nice. These chairs are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What program do you use? its lovely!

    ReplyDelete